Leonard is a CPA and Licensed Business Agent with more than 25 years experience in business. Working at director level for a global financial services company, Leonard coordinated the planning cycle for the Australian and New Zealand business units including developing strategy, economic modelling and budget build ups. Over the past 10 years, Leonard has focused on SMEs, driving growth, profitability and efficiency in a “hands on” practical way.
Leonard’s solid corporate background combined with years of experience working with SMEs has given him a thorough understanding of what drives business success, and affords him the efficient means of achieving outcomes for clients. He applies planning solutions to commercial challenges, supporting businesses through systems implementation, process improvement and forecasting.
Leonard is a registered mentor with the CPA mentor program and is the treasurer of the IIB North Sydney Regional Group. Leonard is an active participant in community-related activities and regularly employs his accounting skills to assist not-for-profit organisations.
- Licensed Business Agent/Broker – Department of Fair Trading
- BBus – University of Technology, Sydney
- CPA Australia
- Accredited Associate – Institute for Independent Business (IIB)
- Parramatta Industry & Commerce Discussion Group
- SME Discussion Group Sydney
- IIB Sydney Regional Group
- IIB North Sydney Regional Group